You can find our law office at 12461 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Suite 470, Douglasville, GA 30134.
Our office is about two blocks west of Worthan Park and a mile and a half east of Hunter Memorial Park. We are two miles northwest of Wellstar Douglas Hospital and nine miles west of Sweetwater Creek State Park.
The Douglas County Courthouse is about one and a half miles southeast of our building. This courthouse is home to the Superior Court and Juvenile Court for Douglas County. Douglasville City Hall is about two blocks east of our office, while the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is about two and a half miles east of our building.
- Douglas County Film Trail
- Hudson’s Hickory House, LLC
- Worthan Park
- Whitley Garner At Rosehaven Funeral Home & Rose Haven Cemetery
- Douglas County Fire Dept Station #10
- Philadelphie French SDA Church
- From the North: Take GA-92/Malone St south. Turn right onto Strickland St, then left onto McCarley St/Price Ave. Turn right onto Veterans Memorial Hwy/US-78, and continue to our office.
- From the South: Head north on GA-5/Bill Arp Rd, and turn left onto Bright Star Rd. Turn right onto Veterans Memorial Hwy/US-78, and follow the highway to our building.
- From the East: Go east on I-20 to exit 30, Post Rd. Turn left onto Post Rd, then right onto Veterans Memorial Hwy/US-78. Continue on the highway to our office.
- From the West: Take I-20 west to exit 37, GA-92/Fairburn Rd/Douglasville. Turn right onto Fairburn Rd/GA-92, then turn left to continue on Fairburn Rd. Turn left onto Veterans Memorial Hwy/US-78, and follow the road to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Douglasville, Georgia
Our office has complimentary visitor parking behind our building. You can enter the lot from Veterans Memorial Hwy/US-78 or Church St. You can also find on-street parking on Veterans Memorial Hwy/US-78 or Courthouse Sq.
If you plan to travel by public transportation, bus route 10 of Connect Douglas stops near Pounds Cir and Strickland St, about two blocks from our office. Route 10 connects to routes 20 and 40 if you need to transfer to or from other bus routes.
Top Sights in Douglasville, GA
- Gumbeaux’s, A Cajun Cafe
- Containment Haunted House
- Georgia Aquarium
- Ben’s Antiques & Market
- High Museum of Art
- Cultural Arts Council Douglasville | Douglas County
Law Office Hours
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Our office is available Monday through Saturday during regular business hours to schedule a consultation. To request your consultation, fill out the contact form on our website. When you arrive for your appointment, we will listen to your story and provide honest legal advice regarding your family law matter.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta Douglasville
- Hampton Inn Atlanta/Douglasville
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta W (I-20) Douglasville, an IHG Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
More Than 5 Years of Experience – Since 2017
The attorneys at Bardley McKnight Law are seasoned litigators with more than five years of experience helping clients resolve their family disputes so they can move forward with their lives on fair terms. We will fight to protect what is most valuable to you: your children, assets, and future.
Contact us to put our experienced family lawyers to work on your case.
Neighborhoods We Serve In Douglasville, GA
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews